Tuesday 27 April 2010

In response to 'When she's good...' post on abortion

Sam's post on abortion

I agree that 6 months is too late for an abortion, which is born out (excuse MY pun) by your startling image. I don't have a moral objection to abortion. I believe the choice is solely the individual's (which should hopefully be informed by the father) although i realise this is not always possible. I have been in the unfortunate and agonising position myself and had to help make a decision. The problem is there is no easy way out for anyone with a conscience, either way it will be a decision which stays with you forever. As i say, i fully respect the woman's right to decide and believe that ultimately it is only her who can make the decision. It does however, sometimes slightly concern me that men are forgotten in this complex and emotive issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment